Meeting Days: Monday, Tuesday,
Meeting Time: 10:00 AM - 12:40 PM
Meeting Room: REH 111
Design and Analysis of Fault-Tolerant Digital Systems, B. W. Johnson:
Addison-Wesley, 1989. ISBN 0-201-07570-9
- Sample research report
- E.N. Elnozahi, L. Alvisi, Y-M Wang, and D.B. Johnson A Survey
of Rollback-Recovery Protocols in Message Passing Systems, ACM
Computing Survey, Vol. 34, No. 3, pp. 375-408, September 2002. (PDF)
- A. Aviienis, J. Laprie, B. Randell, and C. Landwehr, "Basic
Concepts and Taxonomy of Dependable and Secure Computing", IEEE
Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp.
11-33, January -March 2004, (PDF)
- W. Bartlett, L. Spainhower, "Commercial Fault Tolerance: A Tale
of Two Systems," IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing,
Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 87-96, January -March 2004, (PDF)
- D.P. Siewiorek, R. Chillarege, and Z.T. Kalbarczyk, "Reflections
on Industry Trends and Experimental Research in Dependability,"
IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, Vol. 1, No. 2,
pp.109-127, April - June 2004. (PDF)
- G. Candea, A.B. Brown, A. Fox, D. Patterson, "Recovery-Oriented
Computing: Building Multitier Dependability," IEEE Computer, Vol.
37, No. 11, p p. 60-67, November 2004. (PDF)
- J.O. Kephart, D.M. Chess, "The Vision of Autonomic Computing,"
IEEE Computer, Vol. 36, No. 1, pp. 41 - 50, January 2003. (PDF)
- S.K. Bhaskaran, B. Izadi and L. Spainhower, "Coordinating Human
Operators and Computer Agents for Recovery-Oriented Computing,"
Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse
and Integration, pp. 351 - 356, Nov. 2004. (PDF)
- Informatin redundancy lecture(PDF)
- Evaluation Techniques lecture (PDF)
- Go here
if you need software to view and print PDF files under Windows
if you need software to view and print Postscript files
Last updated on
Wednesday, June 18, 2008 5:36 PM